January 25, 2014

The Piece By Piece Design Team Project Share


Hi Everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you my Design Team Project for The Piece By Piece. This is my very first project as a design team member. I used the Linen Hearts from Maya Road that were included in my design team package. As well as the blue and pink sprays that you can see on the rosettes. I also wanted to include some of the tulle trims.

I really wanted to create a project for Valentines Day but, I didn't want to use all red or pink. I was really inspired by the Linen Hearts. This is the first banner I have ever made and I think it turned out beautiful! I love it!

I created this banner with mostly items that you can find in their Etsy Shop. Here are a few pictures:




The Completed Project:


It was so much fun to make! Make sure you check out The Piece By Piece.



Here are other links where you can find them:
Shop our Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thepiecebyp...
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pi...
Visit our blog: http://thepiecebypiece.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is just so pretty, don't you just love those linen hearts???

    ReplyDelete