Today is another Greeting Farm Monday! I have been working with this kit for about 2 weeks now and I can honestly say I just can get enough! As Guest Designers, we were asked to create a couple of projects: A 3D Project along with a 12x12 layout using the journaling cards that are in the Berry Sweet Daily Life Kit.
Here is my 3D project:
I used a We r Memory Keepers candy punch board to create the candy box along with cut files from the kit. For the sides I used the journaling cards and cut them according to the size of the box. This was such a sweet project to create!
Here is my 12x 12 layout:
This collection is too cute to not use for my wedding album! all the journaling cards and die cuts are from the kit. I hope you like it!
I filmed a video in case some of you would like to see the creations "live":
Enjoy! Stay tuned for my next project:) In the mean time make sure to check out their blog for more inspiration:)

Awesome job, Jerodelle! Love all the details!
ReplyDelete