Today I come to you with a special project. I was contacted by Olga which is the Owner/Designer for Little Blue Button Stamps and was asked if I would be a Guest Designer. I was so excited (This is my first Design Team anything!) They have both rubber and digital stamps which are to die for:)
She sent me a few stamps to work with and this is what I came up with:
I love the way this turned out! I used Valentine Eris (Digital Stamp). I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils. I Sprayed some white seam binding with a black and Red Spray by Dylusions Ink. The black roses were found in my stash and added silver stickles to them. The bling is from Prima and I used a My Mind's Eye designer paper as my background ( I dunno have the name of the collection, sorry! ).
This was so much fun to make and her stamps are very to work with! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed making this project!
Congradulations on being part of Little blue bottons design team. Olga has fantastic stamps. You did a beautiful work both with your coloring and your project. I look forward for your next inspiring orojects. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Love it!
ReplyDelete