So I am writing this and it's only Tuesday but you wont be able to see this until Wednesday! My week has already been super busy. I am rearranging my craft room and there are a LOT of things I need to put away, destash and/or throw away! Because of this big task, I haven't been able to craft as much as I would like to. I know I will be able to get more done once my space is organized to what I need it to be:) In the meantime I wanted to make an announcement:
I MADE THE DESIGN TEAM FOR THE PIECE BY PIECE on ETSY!
I am sooo thrilled! I cannot wait to share projects I come up with! In the meantime I wanted to share pictured of a project I made and submitted to the design team call:
This is probably once of my most favorite piece I have made! this was my FIRST 12x12 layout:) Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment