Today I am coming to you what a fun layout I made using a variety of things:) It was so much fun to make! I used a sketch from shimelle.com and used sketch #33 from her website:
Now here is what I came up with:
For the blue texture I used some modeling paste and mixed it with some blue paint and used a Heidi Swapp stencil that I purchased at Michaels. I also used 3 Heidi Swapp Color Shines in Blush, Seafoam, White and Mustard and Splattered drops on the layout before using the stencil.
I used a couple doilies that I got from my local stamping store. The washi tapes are from Michaels but I am not sure if they are still available.
The thickers ( letters ) are from American Crafts. They are a beautiful teal color. I purchased them at Marshall's last year and not sure if it is still available but it it called Pantry.
Here is the overall look.
I filmed during making this project. I did some minimal editing (on the video) and most of the video is in real time so, it is a long video! haha! but in case you want to see it here it is:
Let me know if you like 'real time' process videos or would you prefer to view it in fast speed with a voiceover. Thanks for joining me!





Jerodelle your layout it is beautiful. I love the color and the textures that yo u used. But the most importany thing is that your photo is spectacular. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAvigail