February 03, 2014

Another Greeting Farm Monday!

Hello!

It's File Cut Monday  & Challenge on The Greeting Farm Blog! Today I have some really fun projects to share with you all! As a guest designer for The Greeting Farm we were asked to create a couple fun projects: A card and and masculine project:)

The masculine project was a little bit of a challenge for me but, I pulled it off! Here is what I came up with:



I figured, since Valentine's day is coming up I could make a tag that isn't too girly:) My husband approved so I knew I was in the clear! hehe.

For the card here is my project:



I just love using these cut files and you can find them here. If you haven't picked them up yet, you should!! you won't regret it! There are so many projects you could create:) For more inspiration check out my fellow DT members blogs!


Also- There is a challenge this week using  one of the two Berry Sweet Line! I cannot wait to see everyone's creations!

Have a great week!

1 comment: