I just cannot get enough of this kit from The Greeting Farm! But I promise these will be my last projects showcasing the kit and cannot wait to create with a new awesome kit:) This week we were asked to create 2 projects of our choice. Here is what I came up with:
This is a 12 x 12 layout that I will have in my wedding album:) The Berry Sweet - Daily Life kit is so fun! and I even added piece from the Berry Sweet - Print & Cut kit:)
Here's project #2:
You guessed it! another card:) This is with Cupcake Anya which is a digital stamp from the Shop:) I cut a circle and embossed it with a cupcake embossing folder which went perfect with this Anya!
I hope you enjoyed this Monday's creations! For more inspiration make sure you check out my fellow DT members:
Have a Great Week!







No comments:
Post a Comment