Today I wanted to come to you with a 6 X 6 mini Album. It was soooo much fun to create and the colors were so darling! I made this mini for my sister who has been living in France for the past year. She came home to California for her birthday and, I knew I wanted to create something for her that she could cherish for years to come. I picked random pictures from her Facebook page that illustrated some her the moments I thought she would want to remember from her first year living the "French" life. Of course I took a few pictures:)
This is the front cover I used the Hello Today Collection by Heidi Swapp and of course, Prima flowers. Here are a couple more pictures of the inside.
Pictures do not give the mini album justice so for that reason, I of course did a project share video. Check it out!
This Mini album took me about a day to finish. I guess when you are having fun and have a deadline, it's easier to get it done right?! haha. Since my sister had told me she liked my cards I HAD to make one for her so, of course I had to create one that matched not only the mini but also her personality!
You guess it! it's a My-Besties card! I love the colors of this one! Mainly because they're my faves but so cute! She loved her presents and said she would display them at her place in France:) The look on her face when she opened her present was priceless. I loved seeing her reaction!
I hope you all enjoyed my projects today! Let me know what you think! Have an awesome weekend!







Awesome projects, girlie! Teach me how to be frou-frou and girly too with my cards! :)
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jo:)
Your coloring is amazing, you give life to the stamps :-)
ReplyDelete