So you know that I typically make cards with stamped images well, I actually do make cards without stamped images. For this one I used a sentiment from Stampin' Up as well as paper from my favorite paper company Prima:)
I designed an easel card and really wanted to use more "masculine" colors. Here is my take on it:
I used some bling from Recollections and the flowers are from Prima of course! I used the Time Traveler's Memories Collection I just love the deep elegant colors of that collection! If I have been thinking about getting the papers from this collection, get them!! It will make any project stunning!
What do you think of the card? I wasn't sure where I was going to go with this but I love it! perfect for Father's day right around the corner;) I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Absolutely gorgeous card jerodelle, and your right the prima flowers and paper are lovely!! Hugz Ashlee
ReplyDeleteThat looks great. Love the card!
ReplyDeleteLooks fab, friend! :)
ReplyDelete