May 07, 2014

Mixed Media Layout "Forever" & NSD

I have been so much into mixed media lately! So I have made a layout called "Forever" and you will see why:



This layout was so much fun to make and not to mention freeing!!! I used a mixture of products including some sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang & the new Prima bloom Sprays!

What did you do for National Scrapbooking Day? I was up VERY early to follow live with Prima on Ustream! I entered every giveaway possible and let me tell ya, it was WORTH IT! Here's a look why:


Yup! not only I won the Instagram Prize from Prima but I also scored a prize during the live with Prima Ustream classes! I am sooo thrilled! things like this NEVER happen to me! not only I won ONE but TWO of the Prima giveaways! so excited!

I still can't believe I won! :) I have a few more projects to show you this week so stay tuned;))

1 comment: