May 10, 2014

Mixed Media Please:)

So I have been diving into the MIXED MEDIA world lately. I am IN LOVE. who knew all the amazing projects you can create with different mediums added to already beautiful papers! I wanted to start off slow. Here is a tag I created:





I just love all the different textures on this tag and not to mention the colors! 

So I kept playing around and randomly sprayed some card stock with some sprays I had just added to my collection. Well, I didn't want to waste what I sprayed so I made my very FIRST mixed media card. Let me know what you think!




I used a mixture of gelatos, sprays, embossing powders and a homemade stencil:) who knew I would dive into mixed media! now I am hooked! So be sure to stay tuned for more mixed media projects!

3 comments:

  1. Your card and tag are beautiful, you are inspiring me very much. I wish I had your products I a quorter of what you have, "Thanks for posts, your projects, videos and your vlog.
    Your friends from Israel Avigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mixed media project! Beautiful tag. Look forward to being one of your teams on My Besties DT.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card and good job for you using new stuff you bought! awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete