February 21, 2014

February Design Team Project for The Piece By Piece

So excited to show you all my project for The Piece By Piece! I will admit I was a little bit of an over achiever this month and created 3 projects! This will be a picture heavy but who doesn't love pictures;) Here is Project #1:





Yes you guessed it, Prima Dolls! I love them! Now you can understand why I couldn't just make one! Here is project #2:






And finally, project #3:






I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating them:)) Here's one last picture of all of them:


Thank you so much for stopping by! Make sure you visit The Piece By Piece :)

Like us on Facebook: www.thepiecebypiece.com
Shop our Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Thepiecebypiece

Here is the video where I show my projects:




Have a Great Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the tags! They're so pretty! You totally rock the shabby-chic look! I need lessons from you. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what kind of Project is it but always a strategy is necessary for moving ahead in terms of improving it ,Like agile business shows us the proper way of how a business needs to be and that is the most perfect way according to me.

    ReplyDelete