March 01, 2014

Last Design Team Project for The Piece By Piece

Hello!

I'm excited and a bit sad about today's post:/ Well, it is because this project will be my LAST Design Team Project for The Piece by Piece. I've had the honor to design for them and get to know some amazingly talented fellow DT members.

Here are my projects:





I started with a card and was initially going to make a couple of cards until I stumbled upon a mason I spotted at the dollar tree. Here is what I came up with:






I am IN LOVE with the Mason jar and the trims from The Piece By Piece definitely make the project whole:) I hope you have enjoyed my projects for The Piece By Piece. I also made a video in case some of you might want to see the projects "live":

 

Make sure you visit their links:

Like us on Facebook: www.thepiecebypiece.com
Shop our Etsy store: www.thepiecebypiece.etsy.comVisit our blog:http://thepiecebypiece.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment