I made this cute card this morning when I had a sudden burst of creativity. I really wanted to create a card based on the guidelines that were given on the Clean & Simple Farm Fresh Friday Challenge hosted by The Greeting Farm Blog.
This year I really wanted to take part in challenges to keep my creative mind fresh. Here's the image I decided to color:
I decided to use this cute stamp from the Royal Cutie Pies stamp set. I paired it along with a sentiment stamp from Hero Arts and I thought it would fit perfectly:)
I love how clean and simple this card came out but the colored image really gives it some life. The Challenge is still going on until January 9th and end at Noon CST. What a great way to start the year, clean & simple ;)


I love the new blog! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteCute card! TFS
ReplyDeletevery cute...!! love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteThe royal cutie stamp is so cute and love your CAS card,
ReplyDeleteHugs Blankina
way to go on your blog!
ReplyDeletevery excited for you and getting on the design team. i have been trying to follow you on twitter and instagram but i am new to that lol doing a great job!
ReplyDeleteHi Jerodelle, I think this card is amazing - so simple yet stunning. Thank you so much for being a part of FFF on the Farm.
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card, I love the use of the corrugated card as well.
ReplyDeleteNicky
=^.^=
Cute card!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! Very CAS! :) Thanks for joining us at FFF! (sorry I'm a bit late!)
ReplyDelete