I am super excited to debut the follow up to the Berry Sweet Cut and Print Kit with the Berry Sweet Daily Life Kit! This kit features more daily life type files, like journal cards, cut tags and labels that still features our beloved sweet and cute TGF style! The set consists of 12 - 3x4 cards, 4 - 6x4 cards, 2 cut tags, 11 labels and 16 ephemera's. This kit is not exclusive to scrappers alone. When this line was created, it was created for card makers, scrappers, daily documenters, basically an all around versatile kit! Pair it with the Berry Sweet Cut and file kit and there is not limit to how you can use it!
To give this "Berry Sweet" kit the proper welcome that it deserves, and to celebrate that we are branching out into something NEW, The Greeting Farm is PROUD to introduce an amazing new team of Guest Designers, please welcome:
Jerodelle Trinidad ( You're already here :))
Please stop by the blogs of these talented ladies to welcome them to the Farm and also be sure to stop by the TGF Blog today to view their other projects and a chance to WIN the "Berry Sweet Daily Document" kit!!!
Here are a of my projects:
For this Card, I used a yellow a white polka dot paper from Dear Lizzy's Neapolitan Collection. The rest of the card I embellished using die cuts from the kit.
Okay for those of you who do Project Life you are going to love this next part:
I am making a Project Life Album specifically for my wedding day. I have a ton of pictures that my photographer printed out and, I was waiting to get the perfect collection to start my album right.
Everything I used is from the kit! Isn't it so cute? The line is so easy to work with and the colors make it so fun! I used die cut pieces from the collection itself to embellish my pages. Everything goes together so nicely that it didn't take long for me to come up with these layouts.
Okay up next I came up with this scrapbook layout using sketch #49 from the sketch~n~scrap blog:
Most of the project was made with the kit. The washi-tapes are from Joann & Michaels, I used gold thickers for the "2004". At the bottom right I used a stamp from Michaels and inked it with archival dye inks from Heidi Swapp which you can also find at Michaels.
For the Banners I actually used some 3x4 cards that are from the kit and cut them to form some of the banners. And finally for the splatters I used 2 dylusions ink- Vibrant Turquoise & Lemon Zest and one Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Primrose.
These projects we so much fun! Again, make sure you check out the TGF Blog to view their other projects and a chance to WIN the "Berry Sweet Daily Document" kit!!!
I have made a project share video if you would like to see these projects "live" please check out my video below:
Have a Happy Week!
Oh my goodness! Your projects are absolutely fabulous!!!! Thanks so much for sharing them. Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteYou have been a busy bee! :D I absolutely love everything!!! It's all so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pink/ywllow card i supersweet and I love both your PL spread aswell as the LO! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHugs
//Cattiegirl
So sweet and beautiful, i love so much
ReplyDeleteGorgeous project! Love how you've used the new kit.
ReplyDeleteCute projects!
ReplyDeletelovely project. maybe I'll start scrap booking soon, Thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteMuy lindo su trabajo
ReplyDeletePretty projects, Jerodelle! So nice to be guest-designing with you!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome projects....I also love the colors that was chosen.....TFS....aloha Liann
ReplyDeleteOMG, these are soooo AWSOME! You are so creative. TGF has such cute images, I can't wait to start using them.
ReplyDeleteFabulous projects--love the colors and polka dots on the card.
ReplyDeleteHOW CUTE! I love all of your projects. I have a baby girl and think these are must haves; especially since I do project life. Thanks for sharing! -Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteGreat job Jerodelle, thanks for creating these awesome projects for the Farm!
ReplyDeleteWonderful projects. I just love your sweet little card with the die cut. TFS
ReplyDeleteCute cards and projects.. it's all berry nice.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being a guest-designer..
Your PL pages are awesome! I want to go back and remake the ones I did now!
ReplyDeleteYou did a super job showing the new TGF set..Are you going to show more of these cute LO ??
ReplyDeleteHugs Blankina
love what you did with the kit...your cards and pages are adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteHey lady! You did such a fabulous job doing your layout! Awesome!!! I really enjoy watching your videos since I discovered you right around New Years! Everything really looks very (berry) nice! Gongrats on being TGF GDT :)
ReplyDeleteKatya Bess
Kattyxotica.blogspot.com
Love your card! Your pages are awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeletei LOVE the card love the colored you used there and your project life. Everything is so colorful!
ReplyDeleteThis new collection looks really cool! I love your card and LO too!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects! TFS!
ReplyDeleteJerodelle, OMG…I had no idea your were a TGF girlie! I always watch your YT haul videos, but had not clue you loved TGF, too! YAY- you're even more awesome! LOL! Love your projects with this awesome new release!
ReplyDelete