November 15, 2014

Sally Mae

I don't know about you but, it has been much colder these days and I live in California!! haha! Well I decided to take a semi-break from Winter/Holiday projects just for this project. I started but coloring her hair with my copics and I am getting surprised by how much practice can affect your skills whether it's copic coloring or learning to play the piano.


I bought this stamp from the Not2Shabby shop on Zibbet for which if you are not aware I design for. This is by far one of the best designs team I have been a part of and Jamie (the owner) happens to be a crafty gal herself and creates some pretty awesome projects with some of the products she carries in her shop.



The sentiment stamp is from C.C Designs called: Happy Harvest which I also got from the Not2Shabby shop on Zibbet.



Remember. If I can do it so can you! Crafty Me. Crafty You.

No comments:

Post a Comment