First off, I picked up a black cover Journaling Bible just because I tend to like more a "plain" look when it comes to religious books like a Bible. I really wasn't sure which one to get when I was first introduced to the "idea" of journaling in a Bible.
This Journaling Bible is approximately 6.25 X 7.25. The back has an elastic that can be brought up to the front of the Bible.
I really like that the elastic gives me the option to "bulk-up" my Bible with embellishments and stickers:)
The spine is about 1.5 inches and has name embossed in a gray color. Let's take a look at the inside shall we?
The Margins are 2 inches wide ( which is enough for the type of journaling I do ) and they are either on the left or right side.
I really love the feel of this Journaling Bible. Here are some other features:
- Text is at 7.5 it has
- 1,088 pages
- A one year Bible reading plan (which can be really useful if you are not sure where to start).
- A black ribbon marker that helps find where you left off.
I have already done some spraying and journaling in this Bible and I know a few of you might be interested in seeing what the bleed through would look like. I have previously created a blog post and process video on this page. You can see it here: Bible Journaling - Psalm 23:4
I really hope this helps you in finding the perfect Journaling Bible to suit your needs. Here is where I purchased mine:
If you use a different Journaling Bible, which one do you use? For my other crafty peeps, would you consider bible journaling?








I have the same ESV Bible, but mine is single column, paragraph style. I have only made 3 entries, but I love it!
ReplyDeleteHi Heidi! don't you love journaling in your Bible? I loove it. it makes me feel more at peace:)
Delete