November 13, 2014

Devine Tilda

Magnolia stamps have always been on my list of stamps to work with. This is my first Magnolia Tilda card:) I am LOVING the way the hair came out. I have been practicing coloring with my copics and I am taking a self-paced class from Kit & Clowder.  For this project I used pinks and grays which is very unusual for me. Those of you who have been following me for a little bit know that I am more of a teal/mint/aqua gal. 



I created a 6x6 card with a Magnolia Stamp that I got from the Not2Shabby Shop on Zibbet called Devine Tilda.


This project was created for the Not2Shabby design team for which I always upload videos for:)




I distressed the edge with Tim Holtz' distress ink in Vintage Photo. Here are a few of the products I have used:









No comments:

Post a Comment