August 26, 2014

The Sweet Stamp Shop Release day!

Hi Friends!

So today is the day that the Sweet Stamp Shop is coming out with their Reflections kit. If you love journaling this it the kit for you! It was so much fun to create a layout with it! Here are close ups of my layouts:

Left page

Right Page

If you came here from the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog you have probably already seen the full layout but, just in case you can't get enough of it, here it is ;)


If you have you would like to see what comes in the kit "live" here is the video:



I hope you have been enjoying my layouts lately! They are so much fun to create!


Have an awesome crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Jerodelle, I just discovered your blog and you now have a new follower! I love your work and you're just adorable, my dear! :) Now I'm off to keep looking through this wonderful blog of yours!

    Keep smiling and have a great day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun! I'm a new feedly follower:)

    ReplyDelete