August 18, 2014

Something "Sweet"

Hello Crafty Friends!

Well after last week's events, I am back to business:) On today's post I have the pleasure to share with you my VERY first video and first post for The Sweet Stamp Shop. I have been wanting to start "pocket style" scrapbooking and I guess I just needed a "push" to make me start. As we all do, I have a stack of pictures that are waiting to find a home. I finally dug in and found pictures that went perfectly with the new Ahoy Kit from The Sweet Stamp Shop. Here is what I came up with:


I just love the Ahoy Kit this month! Since today is release day, make sure you check out the "Sweet Blog" at  http://www.sweetstampshopblog.com/. I am so excited to be part of a team that are extremely talented and fun!

I forgot to mention that not only I got the Ahoy Kit but the Owner Nicole was kind enough to mail us a mixed CD:)


I have been on few design teams and never have I received a mixed CD! How fun! I also filmed a video on the goodies that came with the kit:



Have a happy Crafty Day!

1 comment: