May 01, 2013

It's MAY!!!

Goodness, is it me or this year is FLYING?! I am turning 30 this year in July and I am dreading it big time. agh. I know it's still young and I have so much more to see:)

ANYWAY, on to the crafty things:) I went to Michaels today because I knew they were going to have Penny deals. YES. PENNY DEALS. So here's how I know when those deals are around.

1. people post videos on what they got for a penny at Michaels
2.When you hear about Michaels selling $2 grab bags, the items inside those bags are most likely a penny.
3. I get ALL my info on penny items on YouTube

So I went to one Michaels and there was NOTHING. I mean NOTHING for a penny I was pretty bummed:( But THEN!! I decided to go to the one by my house (Which I dont always like to go to because they tend to give me a hard time from time to time)

So I was going around MY Michaels, lookin' through the aisle and I was about to leave almost empty handed and there it was. The heavens parted and this called my name:


It looks beat up I know but omg, i found a MARTHA STEWART punch for a PENNY. I was so excited! So I roll to the register and of course I get my favorite cashier ( No, not really, she always gives me a hard time ). She rings it up and was like " it's a penny, do you want it?" and I say " Hell ya!!" haha. That is the FIRST time she did not give me a hard time on giving me a penny item! I rolled out of there so quick ( for you all that might not know this, I am in a wheelchair ) I was so scared she would go after me and tell me I had to give it back!!

So yes, I got ONE item for a penny but it's a GOOD ONE! I hope your day was just as good as mine:) I have a few projects to finish then work on my social media stuff.

I LOVE doing all this social media stuff and now I wonder what took me so long! I am so grateful to be able to share my passion of crafting with you all:)

Here's the latest haul video I posted today on my YouTube Channel:


I am pretty early today with posting in both my BLOG and my VLOG. Have I already said I love doing this? In case I didn't, I LOVE IT! 

Oh- I HAD TO SHARE this next picture. Some of you might get it. Some of you might NOT. This had me laughing out loud for at least 10 minutes last night! enjoy!



*Crafty Hugs*


5 comments:

  1. So happy you have a blog! So I go to Michaels alot too, but I've never heard or seen about these penny deals until you mentioned them. Are they located all over the store? How do you know they are a penny...is the price just marked that way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I know they're a penny from YouTube. I did post how I know they are a penny:) it's in this post:))

      Delete
  2. I was NOT a JT fan until I saw him Sat. Night Live doing a Beyoncé parody. I have no idea what that pic is about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Just look up it's gonna be me by N Sync on YouTube, you'll get it:) haha!

      Delete
  3. hiya, Juz wanna says thank you for the paper roses tutorial ... :D ... hope to see more crafty tutorial on your channels ... cheers have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete