April 30, 2013

You'll Never forget your first...

So...! This is my VERY FIRST post on this BLOG and I know this one that I will probably NEVER forget:) I am so excited to start this new journey I am taking on! Some of you know that I started doing YouTube videos in January of this year and I had NO IDEA on how it was going to turn out.

I always knew I liked crafting but I never knew how far it could take me. I have met some of the most AMAZING people in this community and my circle of friends is just growing.

I wanted to start this blog to do reviews on products and show you all what project I am working on at the moment. So far I am working on building my "inventory" to possibly sell on Etsy. Sometimes I feel like I have limited time on camera so coming on here and tell you all about other projects I am working on would be nice for you to get another view in my crafting world:)

So every Tuesday I get my Michaels ad in the mail. A lot of people ask me how I get it sent to my house every week. Well, I didn't do anything special really. I just live in a city that has a Michaels in it and I am guessing that is probably why I get it every Tuesday with the rest of the ads:) Lucky me, hehe. Because I get it so early, I thought it would be a great idea to share it with you all so I have started to make weekly videos showing the ad:) Here is next week's ad:


Apparently There are so new PENNY items at Michaels including butterfly punches, you know i'm going to go and search for PENNY items!!!

I am working on a project for mother's day for my mom, I will be sure to post pictures when I'm done:) I am excited to see how she likes it. Every time I make something for my mom I get this knot in my stomach. I don't know why because my mom has ALWAYS been my #1 supporter. I mean she always ends up loving what I make. I guess it's that little girl in me wanting to make my mama proud:)

For Easter I altered this box for her and I was sooo nervous to give it to her but she loooves it and she of course kept it. She said it was perfect:) Here's what the box looks like in case you don't follow me on instagram:


I love it! I spent so much time on it, it was only natural that I gave it to her:)

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my FIRST post and I look forward to writting MANY more:))

*crafty hugs*




17 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! Great first post. I'm looking for those penny items too, lol :) I can't find a link to follow your blog. I'll be back :) Aly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Easter box,so pretty! Great job on your first posting and blog! I am looking forward to following your crafting projects. :)

    Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited for you in starting your new blog and look forward to seeing your projects.

    Hugs...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the new blog. I love crafting too but really I'm sooooo jealous at the big stores you have in the USA for craft. In Ireland I have most of my supplies bought on line. Great hobby to be involved in anyhow- I like the way we share ideas and tips you don't get that in many hobbies.
    All the best on the new creative side to life!
    Hugs,
    Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I am so excited that you have a BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first post! I see you didn't waste any time getting the blog started! So excited to see where you go from here! x o Robyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn!! it was sooo good catching up with you!

      Delete
  8. so u need to share WHICH penny items to look for, or which YTuber has them posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just look it up in the search bar!! I'm not alway subscribed to the people that posts those videos:)

      Delete
  9. Yah You, Happy Blog I need to get serious about my crafting so I can follow in your crafty steps.
    Luv U Much
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, as long as you're having fun while doing it, that's what matters!

      Delete