May 02, 2013

Paper Roses & Penny Items:)

I have been getting a LOT of questions since I posted THIS picture on both my Facebook and Instagram:



I used a cut from the silhouette store for my Cameo called 5-petal flowers by Lori Whitlock:



Design ID #17648 

I filmed a tutorial and the video on these particular flowers is uploading as I type:) now if you DON'T have a CAMEO, NO BIGGIE. I also used punches that I show in the tutorial:



all the supplies I used to make these flowers are from Michaels:) I love this flower punch I have made several flowers with it and that is probably my most favorite punch!! It's $9.99 regular price but I believe I got it when it was on sale and was able to add ANOTHER coupon on top of it:) 

Here's the tutorial:







I also went to Michaels today to pick up an extra one of these punches to giveaway to one of you VERY SOON! Along with the flower punch, I scored MORE penny items, 16 to be exact! here's a sneak peek:


I was sooooo excited to find all these goodies and I will be going to other Michaels tomorrow to see what I can find! I can't wait to share with you all what I get! btw- I did film a haul video and it should be up tomorrow so no worries:)))

I have been buying a lot of punches lately I have NO IDEA why, I think Martha Stewart has brainwashed me to want to buy ALL her punches!!  agh. So here we go I have been buying them SLOWLY but SURELY. I still have to get my Tim Holtz Paper pads tomorrow before the sale is over!!

There is a punch I have been looking for and maybe some of you might know where I can find it! It's a retired stampin' up punch. It's the TAB punch, i can't find it ANYWHERE so if any of you have an extra one or would like to sell it, I'm your girl!!


Anyway, I get such a rush getting penny items almost like getting penny items should be illegal but hey, if it says a penny at the register, it's a penny!

I feel like I should end my posts with something funny, here's one for tonight:


I laugh every time I see it! Gotta love Lionel Richie lol!

*Crafty hugs*









3 comments:

  1. Hi girlie, today i went to Michael's to see if they had a Martha Stewart punch for a penny no such luck. But at the first Michael's I scored a penny stamp. Then at the second Michael's i scored 4 stamps the dude was like i can't see you these for a penny i have to sell you them for like 10 cents i was like what you guys make up your own prices now lol. And i told him well i will have to put them back then i don't have enough money and the other Michael's just sold me penny stamps so he was like ok i will since the other Michael's did.and one stamp didnt even have a scan thing on it so he's like this is prolly a penny to so he gave it to me too lol..I was like 10 cents what lol but at least he gave them to me finally at a penny so score yay me. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg. Michaels need to provide better training to their employees! at least you scored!! YAY!!!!

      Delete
  2. I have been a Subscriber to on youtube for awhile and love your video's. So I just had to come check out your Blog. Love your Flowers and loved seeing all your goodies from Micheal's. I hardly ever get to go.The nearest one is like 50 miles away. It's about to drive me crazy knowing I'm missing out on all the one cent things. I'm now a follower of your blog.Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime.

    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    I Loved the Lionel Richie picture. So funny! :0)

    ReplyDelete