May 08, 2013

New Stamps at Michaels!

Hello!!

Well you guessed it, I went to MICHAELS. When do I NOT go to Michaels? I am just addicted to them and I feel like I can be in there for HOURS! Well I went out to go to Tj Maxx to hopefully get the Dear Lizzy stamps that I saw on people's videos but I did not find ANYTHING there. agh. So since I was in the area I decided, why not go to Michaels?

So I went to Michaels and discovered their new stamp section. It's BEAUTIFUL. haha. There was sooo many stamps I wanted but I did not get all the ones I want. I feel like there is more coming. Well I know there are more coming because some of the spots were empty! Stamps are definitely my weakness. I just love them! There is so much you can do with stamps!

I stumbled upon these new stamps that I just had to get because I could never find the Dear Lizzy ones that people have been finding at Target:



Aren't those cute?? I love them because they don't have a date on them, just the words:) Which is perfect for project life or any scrapbooking project:) I am so happy that recollection has come up with the "knock off" versions of these stamps. I cannot wait to see what their Prima doll stamps will look like!! I am sooo tempted to go back to Michaels tomorrow and see if they put out some more new stamp sets:) they did have a bunch of new Tim Holtz stuff. I just wanted to buy it all! Jonny ( The hubby ) would kill me if I bought EVERYTHING! haha!

Summer is almost here and that means that NEW things will come out soon!! I didn't do much crafting today since I went to Michaels and had to finish some laundry. agh. 

I know this is a short post but I thought I would give you guys the heads up on what is out/coming to Michaels:)

*Crafty Hugs*




4 comments:

  1. Wow, I think I'm in love. lol. Your M's always gets stuff before mine does. Thanks for sharing your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, my Mike's MIGHT get the new stuff out by summer. They are eternally behind the rest of the world, swear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I'm a subscriber on YouTube. I viewed one of your videos and you mentioned making a video about how and where to find the penny items at Michaels. Have you made that video yet? I have had NO luck at finding penny items at my local Ms!! But I have faith and hope! Not gonna give up. Lol. Thanks for making your videos. I've enjoyed watching them. Keep it up. Jen

    ReplyDelete