May 03, 2013

Michaels Coupon book & Ad:)

Hi Guys!

Did you know that MAY is National Scrapbooking month? I didn't haha. I am new to this whole crafting/scrapbooking world. Because of this, Michaels has come out with a coupon book for us here in the US of A. Not sure if this will be available in Canada so check your stores either way!!

So today, I wanted to share with you a coupon that I was able to get from Michaels:) they were right at the register and they look like this:


So if you are at Michaels or are planning to go make sure that you pick one of these up! I had gotten an email on Monday and the email did say that they would have limited quantities:/ I'm not sure if that's really the truth because we all know that Michaels always has an overflow of coupons! haha! I know some of you are dyeing to find out what coupons are inside! 

Every week the coupons are different but here they go:)

MAY 5-11

MAY 12-18

MAY 18-25

MAY 26 - JUNE 1st

I wish they had these coupon book every month!! If you haven't picked this up already, make sure you do! I also wanted to remind you guys of what will be on sale next week at Michaels. Here's my video:


I hope you had a wonderful friday! I will be going to a swap meet tomorrow I am SO EXCITED to share what I find! I haven't been to one in YEARS so that should be fun!! We will be going early in the morning to avoid the crowds and much better weather. Sometimes being in a wheelchair is hard when there is a lot of people because I don't get to see what I want to see or I can't just go behind people:/ agh. Story of my life! Let me end this with something funny:)

Since I have been shopping a LOT at Michaels lately I thought this was fitting! If you like my page on Facebook you probably have seen this already:


You know you love it! haha. 

*Crafty Hugs*








5 comments:

  1. Hello! Congratulations on your new blog... you are going to LOVE it! I was blogging all the time back "in the day" before I had my little girl who is now 3... then... sadly, my blog got put on the back burner, and now I slowly... well REALLY slowly am getting back into it.... I am really enjoying all your posts both here and on YouTube... so again, congrats, you are great at what you do... I wish you much success! I'm going to find you on FB next... and I'm going to tell all my friends about you. Happy National Scrapbooking month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm jealous don't you!!!!! But I'm glad for you, they look brilliant. Enjoy them chic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always "attempted" a blog. But, I know I would just totally SUCK at keeping up! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not see that coupon book at my Mike's, crap I will have to go to diff one tomorrow. Timmy stuff will be 40%, don't think they have done his entire line before. Hope they get some of they new stuff, my store is waaaaaay behind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for this coupon book! Especially the last week.

    ReplyDelete