May 09, 2013

Flower Centers

Today, I wanted to tell you all about flowers centers I have been obsessed with. One of the main reasons I went to the Swap meet last week was because I was looking for these flower centers:


I looove that Teal one! hehe in case you didn't know, it's my favorite color! So anyway I was on YouTube and I stumbled upon a tutorial that showed how to make these beautiful pearl flowers that you can turn into flower centers. Here's how mine turned out:

Cute huh?! It was super easy to make and they turn out soooo cute I love them! So of course, I needed more beads so I went to MICHAELS. I know. SHOCKING. LOL. So here's what I picked up:


The red ones were on clearance for 29 cents so I HAD TO get three!! haha. 


They are so simple to make and they look super shabby chic:) at least to me..!! For the sides all I used were sting beads that I purchased at Michaels a few weeks ago:


I believe I found them by the ribbon aisle:) I will make a tutorial on how I made these super easy flowers/ flower centers. But I can't take all the credits, I forget who's video I watched but there is a tutorial out there already. I know some of you still like how I explain things so I will make a video for you guys that like my tutorials:)


I wanted to let you guys know that I am working on designing my own website and that this blog MIGHT move to a permanent address. Of course I will let you all know and make a video on it as well as a post on here:) I just want everything to be in one place and look at little cuter and best put together:) 

I hope you had an amazing day!

*Crafty Hugs*





1 comment:

  1. I would love to find flowers like that at the swap meet!? Good finds. Love your flower centers too. Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm a blogger too but too scared to try You Tube. Been seeing your Michael's hauls and crack up at your vid's. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete