October 31, 2014

Bible Journaling - Psalm 23:4

Hi Friends!

To be honest, I was a little nervous about today's project. I totally went with it and had no plan in mind and just listened to my heart and this is what I came up with:


Yes, you guessed it, I did my VERY first Bible journaling page! I had so much fun and definitely felt the love of God while creating this page. 

The verse that spoke to me is Psalm 23:4 which reads "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod, and your staff, they comfort me" Psalm 23:4 


I was a little nervous to spray in my Bible but I love how it came out!


I knew that a lot of you would be interested in what I used and how I used it so, I recorded a process video for you all:)




Like promised I will have a list of all the products I used below:





I hope you enjoyed this types of posts because theres more coming!! :)

Remember, if I can do it, so can you! Crafty Me. Crafty You.


This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using the links above at NO cost to you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment