April 10, 2014

Bestie Easter Card

So I know I am late with this project. I totally procrastinated but I love the way this project came out! I decided to challenge myself and not use... FLOWERS. I know it's a hard one for me because, I almost always use flowers on my projects. I also was short on time so I decided to use a 3D Decoupage Bestie and boy do I love it!! Here is today's project:


Isn't this image sooo cute?! I tell ya, Sherri Baldy is one awesome cookie:) She does amazing work! It was so nice to work with this image because it was already colored and let's face it, for procrastinators like myself, this is PERFECT! :)

Check out the video to see how 3D this image is:



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jerodelle! It is perfect for our challenge if you would like to enter! http://mybesties3ddecoblog.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/challenge-5-easter-or-spring.html Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful Bestie project Jerodelle...so super darling...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your My-Besties card. Thanks for taking the time to share with us all. Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Great job. I haven't tried the 3-D projects yet, but I am getting inspired to do so. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I'm with Pat I haven't tried any yet either, great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card, I love the 3D effect, will have to try it one day

    ReplyDelete