I have decided to be more active on my blog by showing you some of my latest creations. Most of you know that I make YouTube videos daily and have been neglecting my blog:( Well let me start by saying that I am giving myself a schedule to post more frequently and show projects that I have not had the chance to post on YouTube.
I vlog everyday (video blog if some of you are not familiar with the term) so it has been hard to post on my blog between editing and filming I have had a hard time finding time to post on this blog. Now that I am creating more things ( truthfully I have been a slow crafter!! haha! ) all my creations don't and won't make it to my YouTube Channel.
If You asked me a year ago I would of never thought I would become a full-time YouTuber and blogger ( The blogger part I am still working on ).
With all that said I wanted to share with you a couple cards that I have made ( I did make a process video on it and should be up by 3am tomorrow! haha ).
Let me start by saying that I have used a sketch from Mojo Monday's Blog. They have different card sketches that come out every Monday and you can post your card from the sketch that you used on their site and they have a giveaway every week. How's that for a motivator? I love their site.
For this card I used Sketch 315.
Okay so, I made 2 cards using this sketch:) on the first one I used Vintage Violet from Saturated Canary:
I colored her with my Spectrum Noir Markers and here is how the card turned out:
I am super happy with how it turned out:) I used the Chalk Studio line By My Mind's Eye ( I love that line because it's all chalkboard inspired:))
For my Second Card ( I made a video about this one:)) I used The Family Stories Line by Teresa Collins. As far as stamped images go I used Awareness Anya by The Greeting Farm.
I also used my Spectrum Noir Markers for this little cutie:)
I looove the way they both turned out.
I will say that I am excited to start doing Mojo Monday's sketches:) I hope this inspired you a little and maybe you will want to play along and make cards yourself:) These card were for last week's sketch but I plan on doing this week's. It's still early enough for me to make one. If you make cards using sketches, I would love to see them! and if you are wondering if I will be planning on showing all my Mojo Monday card creations, yes I will:)
Here's is my process video on the second card:
I do want to apologize in advance for the poor quality of my pictures, I am working on better lighting:) Till the next post,
*Crafty hugs*


i love how you are making cards, i am not a card maker but i do love watching your videos and posts. I just put up a video and i was watching you while i was recording and yes i did a shout out to your show lol you and your hubby are so fun to watch, wishing you all the best and for grand things to come in 2014 God bless!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE how you did your process video with some talking and some fast forward with music! Very unique- I watch a lot of process videos and I like this way the best!!
ReplyDelete